IKEBANA VANILLA ESSENTIAL OIL is highly concentrated, natural plant-based aromatic fluid that offers a wealth of benefits when used safely in aromatherapy, skincare, personal care, spiritual and other wellness and mindful applications. A spice with an aromatic essence that has become one of the most popular flavors and fragrance notes in the world! Vanilla is primarily beneficial for the mood, promoting feelings of peace and calm with its sweet, rich and familiarly comforting scent.
- The benefits of Ikebana Vanilla Essential oil is mainly for the mood.
- The scent is known to impart feelings of peace, comfort and contentment.
- Vanilla can have a wonderfully calming influence on the mind.
- The smell of Vanilla tends to trigger happy memories.
- Helps to promote feelings of relaxation encourage quality sleep at night.
- Relieve symptoms such as pain from a sore throat or headache.
- Vanilla extract is beneficial in the regulation of menstruation.
- The rich and velvety sweetness of Vanilla possesses an almost palpable sense of luxury that many find to be sensual.
- Boost the beauty benefits with some additional antioxidants and B vitamins.
- Improve the appearance of acne, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- Promote a refreshed and rejuvenated appearance.
- Cleanse skin, reducing the occurrence of pimples and acne.
- The antibacterial properties of vanilla make it beneficial for the treatment of acne.
- Prevent and reverse skin damage caused by free radicals.
- Antioxidants battle free radical damage and repair its effects, which means they make important changes at a cellular level.
- Vanilla essential oil on the under eye circles can help to rejuvenate your skin and also treat the dark circles.
- Ikebana Vanilla Essential oil promotes healthy hair growth and may slow down hair loss.
- Make hair silky, shiny and smooth besides imparting an amazing scent.
- A couple of drops of Vanilla Essential oil in shampoo may promote shiny hair, or to a foam bath for a richly sweet infusion that will leave a lingering touch of decadence.
- Vanilla extract is extremely beneficial in treating the dull and dehydrated scalp.
- Ikebana Vanilla Essential oil is a fantastic deodorizer for your home.
- Vanilla has been used as a traditional remedy to heal burns, wounds and cuts.
- May help fight toothache and infection.12
Prior to using Ikebana Vanilla Essential oil, a skin test is recommended. This can be done by diluting 1 drop of the Essential Oil in 4 drops of a Carrier Oil and applying a dime-size amount of this blend to a small area of skin that is not sensitive. The Oil must never be used near the eyes, inner nose, and ears, or on any other particularly sensitive areas of skin.
Ikebana Vanilla Essential oil is for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner. Store the oil in cool & dry place and keep out of reach of children.
N. B. Keep eyes on our Facebook page for the multidimensional usage of Ikebana Vanilla Essential oil.
There are no reviews yet.