IKEBANA CITRONELLA ESSENTIAL OIL is highly concentrated, natural plant-based aromatic fluid that offers a wealth of benefits when used safely in aromatherapy, skincare, personal care, spiritual and other wellness and mindful applications. Ceylon and Java are the two main varieties of Citronella from which the essential oil is derived via steam distillation of their fresh leaves. Citronella Essential Oil smells citrusy, slightly fruity, fresh and sweet.
- Reduce muscles spasms, ease headaches and boost energy.
- Eliminates and prevents the growth of fungus on wounds
- Boosts the healing of wounds.
- Relieves spasms and gas, stimulates and improves circulation.
- The oil uplifts negative moods, and relaxes the body and mind.
- Facilitates the healing of eczema and dermatitis.
- Reduce swelling, tenderness and pain, promotes the body’s expulsion of toxins and strengthens immunity.
- It slows or prevents the growth or spread of harmful airborne bacteria
- Reduces symptoms of the flu, colds and fever.
- Promotes weight loss, and boosts metabolism and digestion.
- Promote the production of urine, which ultimately accelerates detoxification.
- It maintains the water balance in our body
- Reduce spasms or cramping of stomach muscles.
- Boost skin’s absorption of moisture and the ability to balance oil production.
- Promote and maintain a rejuvenated complexion for all skin types.
- Facilitate the healing of skin conditions such as acne, eczema and dermatitis.
- Reduce the chances of skin damage caused by exposure to UV radiation,
- Ability to slow the look of aging.
- Boost the healing of wounds.
- Regulate sebum production.
- The best use of citronella oil for hair is controlling oil on the scalp.
- Eliminates excessive greasiness of hair.
- Apart from conditioning oily scalp and hair, it soothes and softens them too.
- It also helps deal with frizzy hair by detangling the hair strands properly.
- Citronella oil can be mixed with shampoo to add volume to the tresses
- It is a great pain reliever.
- It repels flying insects.
- Deodorize and refresh foul body odors
Prior to using Ikebana Citronella Essential Oil, a skin test is recommended. This can be done by diluting 1 drop of the Essential Oil in 4 drops of a Carrier Oil and applying a dime-size amount of this blend to a small area of skin that is not sensitive. The Oil must never be used near the eyes, inner nose, and ears, or on any other particularly sensitive areas of skin.
Ikebana Citronella Essential Oil is for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner. Store the oil in cool & dry place and keep out of reach of children.
N. B. Keep eyes on our Facebook page for the multidimensional usage of Ikebana Citronella Essential Oil.