IKEBANA MARJORAM ESSENTIAL OIL is highly concentrated, natural plant-based aromatic fluid that offers a wealth of benefits when used safely in aromatherapy, skincare, personal care, spiritual and other wellness and mindful applications. Marjoram Essential Oil has a beautiful, herbal aroma that blends well with a lot of other essential oils.
- Ikebana Marjoram essential oil may be very good for the functioning of your brain.
- Marjoram oil may relieve nervous stress and anxiety.
- May generate a happy feeling in times of anger or sadness.
- Helpful to pacify people who have suffered some sort of shock, trauma, or major setback in life.
- Ikebana Marjoram essential oil may restore hormonal balance and regulate the menstrual cycle.
- The oil is beneficial for relieving several symptoms associated with menopause.
- Helpful to start menstruation.
- Marjoram essential oil may help suppress or control sexual desires.
- Strengthen the entire nervous system.
- Widens and relaxes the blood vessels, eases the flow of blood and reduces blood pressure.
- Lessening the strain on the entire cardiovascular system.
- Helpful in curing nearly all types of spasms and related problems.
- May reduce the risk of heart attacks, strokes, and brain hemorrhaging.
- Marjoram oil may reduce the pain associated with colds, fevers, inflammation.
- Ikebana Marjoram essential oil is effective in curing infections caused by viruses.
- May help to kill bacteria.
- This oil protects the wounds against becoming septic and developing tetanus.
Prior to using Ikebana Marjoram essential oil, a skin test is recommended. This can be done by diluting 1 drop of the Essential Oil in 4 drops of a Carrier Oil and applying a dime-size amount of this blend to a small area of skin that is not sensitive. The Oil must never be used near the eyes, inner nose, and ears, or on any other particularly sensitive areas of skin.
Ikebana Marjoram essential oil is for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner. Store the oil in cool & dry place and keep out of reach of children.
N. B. Keep eyes on our Facebook page for the multidimensional usage of Ikebana Marjoram essential oil.
There are no reviews yet.