IKEBANA ROSE ESSENTIAL OIL is highly concentrated, natural plant-based aromatic fluid that offer a wealth of benefits when used safely in aromatherapy, skincare, personal care, spiritual and other wellness and mindful applications. Poets and lovers have long extolled the virtues of the rose, but this flower is more than just a pretty array of fragrant petals. Rose essential oil can be of great interest to those who care a lot about their looks. Rose Essential Oil smells floral and sweet with an intense, concentrated rose aroma.
- Boosts self-esteem, confidence, and mental strength while efficiently fighting anxiety.
- Stimulates sex drive. it increased sexual desire and sexual satisfaction among men and women.
- Boost the libido while invoking romantic feelings which are essential for successful sex life.
- Effective for those suffering from obstructed and irregular menses.
- Reduce the pain associated with menstruation and post-menopausal syndrome.
- Protect from viruses and treat our immune system.
- Protect against many types of infections.
- Eliminate Bacteria.
- Protect from cancer and heart diseases.
- Purify the blood by helping in the removal and neutralization of toxins.
- Rose essential oil may calm down a patient with a high fever by sedating the inflammation.
- Control skin texture and many keratinocyte differentiation-related skin diseases.
- It makes the scars and after marks of boils, acne, and the pox on the skin fade quickly.
- Fade stretch marks, surgery scars, and fat cracks associated with pregnancy and delivery.
- Spurs on the healing processes of the skin.
- Improves skin blood circulation.
- Reduce the appearance of redness and puffiness.
- Rose Essential Oil is the ideal ingredient to harness your glow.
- Diminish signs of aging and slows down the free radical damage.
- Moisturizes and purifies skin by pulling toxins out of its outer layers.
- It enhances natural skin glow and radiance and helps with superficial broken capillaries and scars, as well as eczema and rosea.
- Ability to help heal and protect the surface of the skin.
- It is capable of both nourishing and disinfecting the skin.
- Prevent breakouts while an assortment of skin-essential minerals treat inflammation-related conditions.
- One of its most important properties is that is helps skin stay younger for longer.
- Ikebana Rose Essential Oil has the ability to provide nourishment and moisturize dry hair.
- Increases the appearance of shiny, healthy hair.
- Prevent unwanted frizz and breakage that makes it harder to manage.
- It may help calm a range of scalp conditions and skin problems.
- Hydrates dry hair and promotes health.
- Reduce inflammation, it may help relieve discomfort and swelling related to psoriasis, dandruff, and certain other problems.
- Woman with menstrual pain received abdominal massages to relieve their discomfort.
- Rose essential oil efficiently relieves spasms in the respiratory system and intestines, as well as muscular spasms in various limbs.
- This property of the essential oil of rose can be very useful for people suffering from hemorrhaging after an injury or surgery.
Prior to using Ikebana Rose Essential Oil, a skin test is recommended. This can be done by diluting 1 drop of the Essential Oil in 4 drops of a Carrier Oil and applying a dime-size amount of this blend to a small area of skin that is not sensitive. The Oil must never be used near the eyes, inner nose, and ears, or on any other particularly sensitive areas of skin.
Ikebana Rose Essential Oil is for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner. Store the oil in cool & dry place and keep out of reach of children.
* Keep pets out of rooms where you’re diffusing the oil.*
N. B. Keep eyes on our Facebook page for the multidimensional usage of Ikebana Rose Essential Oil.
There are no reviews yet.