IKEBANA CLOVE ESSENTIAL OIL is highly concentrated, natural plant-based aromatic fluid that offers a wealth of benefits when used safely in aromatherapy, skincare, personal care, spiritual and other wellness and mindful applications. It has got a strong, warm and spicy aroma. Although the oil is known primarily for dental care, the benefits are not limited to it. This powerful oil can do wonders for you!
- Treats the root cause of your dental issues.
- Provide relief In teething pain.
- Clove oil can be used as a pain reliever.
- Prevent cavity and tooth decay.
- It’s a good insect repellent.
- It’s cleansing and moisturizing properties to help maintain an invigorated look.
- Potential remedy for Acne, pimple and acne leaves behind scars.
- Increase blood flow to the skin and make it look radiant.
- Can heal Candida Infections.
- Clove oil also helps in the treatment of yeast infections.
- Helps in getting rid of warts and skin tags without any painful surgery.
- Remove dark circles, near the eyes because of lack of sleep, dehydration, ageing, stress etc.
- Clove is also a very good hair conditioner.
- Clove oil essential oil is the natural treatment of hair loss.
- Remove dandruff from hair.
- Boost the immune system.
- Boost blood circulation to sexual organs, and can perhaps act as an effective.
- Inhibit the growth of moulds, yeasts, and bacteria.
- Reduce oxidative stress and prevent chronic diseases.
- Stimulate blood circulation.
- Improve overall digestive health and may help reduce nausea.
- Treat all kinds of inflammation in the body from toothaches.
- Clove oil can boost heart health in many ways.
Prior to using Ikebana Clove Essential Oil, a skin test is recommended. This can be done by diluting 1 drop of the Essential Oil in 4 drops of a Carrier Oil and applying a dime-size amount of this blend to a small area of skin that is not sensitive. The Oil must never be used near the eyes, inner nose, and ears, or on any other particularly sensitive areas of skin.
Ikebana Clove Essential Oil is for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner. Store the oil in cool & dry place and keep out of reach of children.
N. B. Keep eyes on our Facebook page for the multidimensional usage of Ikebana Clove Essential Oil.