IKEBANA GERANIUM ESSENTIAL OIL is highly concentrated, natural plant-based aromatic fluid that offers a wealth of benefits when used safely in aromatherapy, skincare, personal care, spiritual and other wellness and mindful applications. Geranium Essential Oil smells floral, fresh, sweet and slightly fruity.
- Ikebana Geranium Essential Oil is an excellent natural cleaner and healer.
- Reduces feelings of stress, anxiety, sadness, fatigue, and tension.
- Excellent for mood swings, easing frustration, and reducing irritability.
- Enhances concentration, improves cognitive function, and balances the emotions.
- Beneficial for balancing hormones.
- Useful for circulatory problems.
- Helps relieve pre menstrual tension and excessive fluid retention.
- Can help relieve hot flashes during menopause.
- Helps to open the heart and heal old, painful memories.
- When used in meditation, it can help you connect to the angelic realms.
- Restore the equilibrium between male and female energies.
- It dispels the demons of doom and gloom and can help to overcome apprehension.
- Eliminate dead cells and tighten the skin.
- Promote the regeneration of new skin and diminish signs of aging.
- Excellent for congested and oily skin.
- Remove the red marks and dark spots left by the pimples.
- Reduce the presence of wrinkles, and slow premature aging.
- Boost the skin health.
- Enhance elasticity and to maintain the skin’s softness and smoothness
- Prevents hair fall and hydrates the hair.
- Repair damaged hair and add a shine to the strands.
- Promote hair growth by nourishing the scalp.
- Balance the production of sebum and natural oils.
- It works as an anti-inflammatory and anti-septic agent.
- Speeds up the healing of minor cuts and injuries.
- Can be used as a mosquito repellant.
- Reduce the symptoms of acute bronchitis in both adults and children.
Prior to using Ikebana Geranium Essential Oil, a skin test is recommended. This can be done by diluting 1 drop of the Essential Oil in 4 drops of a Carrier Oil and applying a dime-size amount of this blend to a small area of skin that is not sensitive. The Oil must never be used near the eyes, inner nose, and ears, or on any other particularly sensitive areas of skin.
Ikebana Geranium Essential Oil is for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner. Store the oil in cool & dry place and keep out of reach of children.
N. B. Keep eyes on our Facebook page for the multidimensional usage of Ikebana Geranium Essential Oil.