IKEBANA CYPRESS ESSENTIAL OIL is highly concentrated, natural plant-based aromatic fluid that offers a wealth of benefits when used safely in aromatherapy, skincare, personal care, spiritual and other wellness and mindful applications. The scent of Cypress Essential Oil is woody with smoky and dry or, green and earthy nuances that are known to suit masculine fragrances.
- Maintains the spirit by connecting the body and mind with the soul to promote inner wisdom.
- It helps the mind cope when starting a new chapter in life, as well as calming overstretched emotions.
- Release stagnant energies, traumas and rigid or perfectionistic tendencies.
- Cypress is powerful in that it will help a person struggling with loss, the need to control, tension and mental stiffness.
- Incense for purification and in healing wounds.
- Fight with acne breakout by killing bacteria within pores.
- Work effectively against viruses that cause cold sores and combat skin warts.
- Get rid of excess oil and constrict the skin cells and lessen the appearance of pores.
- Cypress oil supports restoring skin’s hydration and eases oil and dry skin issues.
- Reduces skin pigmentation and puffiness.
- Skin-soothing properties calm the irritated and inflamed skin and accelerate the healing process.
- It strengthens the structure of the skin tissue and firms sagging skin by stimulating muscle tissue making the skin look toned and firm.
- Boosts the circulation of blood, removes toxins and helps prevent fluid retention in the body.
- Cypress oil can also be used to treat oily skin as it helps to remove excess sebum from the skin.
- Keeps your hair and scalp clean and bacteria-free.
- Ease and prevent any inflammation that may occur on the surface of your scalp and cause dandruff.
- Balancing the natural oils in your hair without stripping them completely.
- It helps relieve your scalp of any free-radical molecules that may occur with excessive use of chemical treatments.
- This oil can increase blood circulation and capillary strength which stimulates hair follicles for optimal hair growth.
- Prevents bacterial growth and body odor.
- Ease muscle pain, cramping and support healthy circulation when used in massage.
Prior to using Ikebana Cypress Essential Oil, a skin test is recommended. This can be done by diluting 1 drop of the Essential Oil in 4 drops of a Carrier Oil and applying a dime-size amount of this blend to a small area of skin that is not sensitive. The Oil must never be used near the eyes, inner nose, and ears, or on any other particularly sensitive areas of skin.
Ikebana Cypress Essential Oil is for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner. Store the oil in cool & dry place and keep out of reach of children.
N. B. Keep eyes on our Facebook page for the multidimensional usage of Ikebana Cypress Essential Oil.
There are no reviews yet.