IKEBANA Lemon Essential Oil is highly concentrated, natural plant-based aromatic fluid that offer a wealth of benefits when used safely in aromatherapy, skincare, personal care, spiritual and other wellness and mindful applications. It is also known by the nickname “Liquid Sunshine!” Lemon essential oil possibly has the most powerful anti-microbial activity of all the essential oils. It has got a distinctive lemony aroma.
- Boosts circulation, metabolism, and digestive function of skin.
- Restore the luster to tired or sagging skin.
- Clear away dead cells of skin.
- Also helpful with post-breakout scarring.
- Nourish damaged skin and hydrate the skin.
- Soothe skin conditions like acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Sill off any germs that may lead to skin infection.
- Rejuvenate skin’s moisture and balance the oil levels.
- Balances and regulates the production of sebum on scalp.
- Stimulates hair growth.
- Add a bit of extra shine on hair.
- Hair will get a lovely citrusy fragrance.
- Prevent oily hair and strengthen hair follicles.
- Mitigate dry hair and provide many other health benefits.
- Restores hair’s glistening flair that might decrease over time due to sun overexposure.
- Removes the dead skin cells that form the most obvious symptom of dandruff.
- Reduces fever and flu and relieves throat infections and cough.
- Clear the nasal passages and promotes easier breathing when get cold.
- Decreased nausea and vomiting.
- Reduce the accumulation of fluids that can cause you to cough.
- Enhance concentration and energy.
- Boost immune system and fight respiratory conditions.
- Lemon Essential Oil eliminates toxins in both the air and on surfaces.
- Stimulate the body’s ability to combat harmful bacteria.
- It has a calming effect that can subdue negative moods such as anxiety.
- Ikebana Lemon Essential Oil is a non-toxic cleaner
- Great air freshener throughout the home for a mood-elevating, cooling, and revitalizing effect.
- Clear a room of the smell of cigarette smoke or other unpleasant aromas.
- Avoid toenail fungus.
- It may prevent women breast cancer.
Prior to using Ikebana Lemon Essential Oil, a skin test is recommended. This can be done by diluting 1 drop of the Essential Oil in 4 drops of a Carrier Oil and applying a dime-size amount of this blend to a small area of skin that is not sensitive. The Oil must never be used near the eyes, inner nose, and ears, or on any other particularly sensitive areas of skin.
Ikebana Lemon Essential Oil is for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner. Store the oil in cool & dry place and keep out of reach of children.
N. B. Keep eyes on our Facebook page for the multidimensional usage of Ikebana Lemon Essential Oil.