IKEBANA CINNAMON ESSENTIAL OIL is highly concentrated, natural plant-based aromatic fluid that offers a wealth of benefits when used safely in aromatherapy, skincare, personal care, spiritual and other wellness and mindful applications. The Oil smells peppery, earthy, spicy and bright yet slightly woodsy.
- It is majorly used in aromatherapy for its pleasant fragrance.
- Helps to relax, manage stressful feelings and enhance mood.
- Helps to clear airways and promote deep breathing.
- Helpful aid for opening up the throat and nostrils.
- Useful in fighting neurological disorders and heart disease.
- Promote heart health and aid diabetes treatment.
- Boost sexual motivation and sperm count.
- The oil may help fight the bacteria that cause ulcers.
- May help treat fungal infections, including candida.
- Reduce the pain and frequency of headaches.
- Reduce period pain.
- Improves digestion and metabolic function.
- Treats skin inflammation and other related skin conditions.
- Demonstrated the potential in treating skin disorders.
- Reduces puffiness and redness due to inflammation
- Has antiseptic effects that help fight bacteria that cause acne and other skin infections
- Improves skin tone and helps blemishes heal as it increases blood flow
- Moisturizes dry skin
- Slows the signs of aging.
- Treats acne problems.
- In message on scalp can improve blood circulation.
- Boost the flow of blood to the scalp and stimulate the hair follicles.
- Help fight off fungal and bacterial infections that affect the scalp.
- Reduce the risk of conditions like dandruff.
- Cinnamon helps reduce hair breakage and split ends.
- It’s a natural way to prevent head lice.
- Reduce muscular and joint aches, pains, and stiffness.
- It has got anti-cancer activity against the cancerous cells of the neck and head.
Prior to using Ikebana Cinnamon Essential Oil, a skin test is recommended. This can be done by diluting 1 drop of the Essential Oil in 4 drops of a Carrier Oil and applying a dime-size amount of this blend to a small area of skin that is not sensitive. The Oil must never be used near the eyes, inner nose, and ears, or on any other particularly sensitive areas of skin.
Ikebana Cinnamon Essential Oil is for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner. Store the oil in cool & dry place and keep out of reach of children.
Pregnant and nursing women are especially advised not to use Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil without the medical advice of a physician, as this oil may cause embryotoxicity.
N. B. Keep eyes on our Facebook page for the multidimensional usage of Ikebana Cinnamon Essential Oil.