IKEBANA LEMONGRASS ESSENTIAL OIL is highly concentrated, natural plant-based aromatic fluid that offers a wealth of benefits when used safely in aromatherapy, skincare, personal care, spiritual and other wellness and mindful applications. Lemongrass is among the most popular essential oils used today for its effectiveness, health benefits and a wide variety of applications. Due to its ability to reduce fever, Lemongrass earned the name “fever grass” in some cultures that made “fever teas” from Lemongrass leaves. Lemongrass Essential Oil smells fresh, lemony and slightly herbaceous.
- Strengthen the mind by relieving anxiety and boosting self-esteem, confidence, and hope.
- Its sedative effect on the mind relieves tension and promotes the sensation of being calm.
- It is known to boost energy and to reduce fever as well as headaches caused by viral infections.
- Alleviating abdominal pain, it can relieve stomach aches and ease spasms in the digestive tract.
- It works as a detoxifying agent by increasing perspiration.
- Lemongrass is used as a natural remedy to heal wounds and help prevent infection.
- Lemongrass can reduce nausea, pain, bloating, and cramping caused by a variety of gastrointestinal conditions.
- Lemongrass oil might help reduce blood sugar levels.
- Could help relieve headache and migraine pain.
- Lemongrass essential oil acts as an essential tonic to the nervous system in general.
- The oil detoxes the liver, digestive tract, kidneys, bladder, and the pancreas.
- Lemongrass essential oil can help deal with hypothyroidism.
- Lemongrass can increase circulation and reduce swelling. This can help ease the condition.
- Can aid the treatment of a host of skin conditions.
- These include candida, cellulite and even cold sores.
- Massaging the affected areas with lemongrass oil can also help reduce cellulite.
- Remove the bacteria trapped in the pores
- Its anti-inflammatory properties treat the skin inflammation caused by acne.
- Eliminate or inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria due to its Citral content.
- Reduce inflammation due to its Limonene content.
- Slow down the flow of blood by contracting blood vessels.
- When used in shampoos, it is believed to prevent hair loss.
- Eliminates dandruff.
- It makes an effective, inexpensive, eco-friendly and long-lasting deodorant.
- Relieve muscle and joint pains caused by overexertion of muscles through exercise.
- The oil’s anti-inflammatory properties can help treat gout.
- Improves blood circulation, thereby relieving muscle spasms, sprains, aches, and cramps.
- Lemongrass essential oil can help treat nail fungus.
Prior to using Ikebana Lemongrass Essential Oil, a skin test is recommended. This can be done by diluting 1 drop of the Essential Oil in 4 drops of a Carrier Oil and applying a dime-size amount of this blend to a small area of skin that is not sensitive. The Oil must never be used near the eyes, inner nose, and ears or on any other particularly sensitive areas of skin.
Ikebana Lemongrass Essential Oil is for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner. Store the oil in cool & dry place and keep out of reach of children.
N. B. Keep eyes on our Facebook page for the multidimensional usage of Ikebana Lemongrass Essential Oil.
There are no reviews yet.