IKEBANA PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL is highly concentrated, natural plant-based aromatic fluid that offers a wealth of benefits when used safely in aromatherapy, skincare, personal care, spiritual and other wellness and mindful applications. It has been called one of the most versatile oils in the world. The oil has got a very distinct aroma.
- Stimulate circulation, reduce feelings of nervous tension, soothe feelings of irritability and boost energy
- Clear nasal passageway to promote the relief of congestion and to encourage easy breathing.
- Balance hormones, and enhance mental focus.
- Relieve headaches.
- Respiratory tract can be free from obstructions.
- Suppress the appetite and promote the feeling of being full.
- Reduce the feeling of nausea.
- Reduce stress and anxiety.
- Relieve tension, relax the muscles and reduce the symptoms associated with headaches and migraines.
- Ikebana Peppermint essential oil acts as an astringent that closes pores and tightens the skin.
- Promote the safe and healthy renewal of skin.
- Brighten the dull skin.
- Stimulates the skin and gives it the youthful glow.
- Balances sebum production, thereby preventing pore clogging and acne.
- Relief from skin irritations such as sunburn.
- Increase blood circulation and promote hair growth.
- In shampoos it can stimulate the scalp while also removing dandruff.
- Balance ideal pH level of scalp to ensure its health and keep it free from fungi and bacteria.
- It’s mind blowing scent that keeps the tresses smelling fresh longer.
- Ikebana Peppermint essential oil is a cleaning solvent to sanitize and deodorize environment.
- Prevent and reduce fungal nail infection.
- Moisturizes lips and enhances the natural tone of your lips by promoting blood circulation on the lip area.
- Not only will it disinfect surfaces, but it will also eliminate bugs in the home and function as an effective insect repellant.
Prior to using Ikebana Peppermint essential oil, a skin test is recommended. This can be done by diluting 1 drop of the Essential Oil in 4 drops of a Carrier Oil and applying a dime-size amount of this blend to a small area of skin that is not sensitive. The Oil must never be used near the eyes, inner nose, and ears, or on any other particularly sensitive areas of skin.
Ikebana Peppermint essential oil is for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner. Store the oil in cool & dry place and keep out of reach of children.
N. B. Keep eyes on our Facebook page for the multidimensional usage of Ikebana Peppermint essential oil.