IKEBANA ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL is highly concentrated, natural plant-based aromatic fluid that offers a wealth of benefits when used safely in aromatherapy, skincare, personal care, spiritual and other wellness and mindful applications. Rosemary Essential Oil smells fresh, herbaceous, sweet and slightly medicinal.
- Reduce stress levels and nervous tension
- Boost mental activity, encourage clarity and insight.
- Rosemary oil might improve memory.
- Relieve fatigue and support respiratory function.
- Improve alertness, eliminate negative moods, and increase concentration.
- The scent of Rosemary Essential Oil stimulates the appetite.
- Inhaling Rosemary Oil boosts the immune system by stimulating internal anti-oxidant activity.
- Relieves throat and nasal congestion by clearing the respiratory tract.
- Helps in the treatment of bronchial asthma.
- Reduce the level of harmful stress hormones that are released when involved in tense experiences.
- Ikebana Rosemary Essential Oil is effective for all skin types dry or oily.
- Prevent eczema, inflammation and acne.
- Removes excess oil from the surface of skin.
- Prevent hair loss and stimulate hair growth.
- Strengthen the immune system and condition hair to make it look and feel healthy.
- Stimulate hair follicles to lengthen and strengthen hair while slowing the graying of hair.
- Moisturize dry scalp to relieve dandruff.
- Stimulate scalp circulation
- Prevent baldness or stimulate new hair growth in balding areas.
- Eliminates unpleasant odors from the environment.
- Through massage, this oil stimulates circulation.
- Reduce pain, soothe inflammation and eliminate headaches.
- Used in a massage, facilitate healthy digestion, relieve flatulence, bloating and cramps and relieve constipation.
Prior to using Ikebana Rosemary Essential Oil, a skin test is recommended. This can be done by diluting 1 drop of the Essential Oil in 4 drops of a Carrier Oil and applying a dime-size amount of this blend to a small area of skin that is not sensitive. The Oil must never be used near the eyes, inner nose, and ears, or on any other particularly sensitive areas of skin.
Ikebana Rosemary Essential Oil is for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner. Store the oil in cool & dry place and keep out of reach of children.
N. B. Keep eyes on our Facebook page for the multidimensional usage of Ikebana Rosemary Essential Oil.