IKEBANA ROMAN CHAMOMILE ESSENTIAL OIL is highly concentrated, natural plant-based aromatic fluid that offers a wealth of benefits when used safely in aromatherapy, skincare, personal care, spiritual and other wellness and mindful applications. Roman Chamomile essential oil is a medium to strong middle note with a fragrance that is much like apples and sweet straw mixed together. It can be described as a delicate, sweet herbal aroma that is warm and gentle.
- It is a mild sedative to calm nerves and reduce anxiety by promoting relaxation.
- Inhaling Roman chamomile is one of the best ways to utilize essential oils for anxiety.
- The fragrance is carried directly to the brain and serves as an emotional trigger.
- Roman chamomile essential oil serves as a natural mood booster that helps reduce feelings of depression.
- The relaxing properties of Roman chamomile promote healthy sleep and fight insomnia.
- Inhalation of chamomile reduces a stress-induced increase in plasma adrenocorticotropic hormone levels.
- Roman chamomile essential oil may relieve symptoms of vaginitis (vaginal inflammation).
- Roman chamomile possesses antimicrobial and antioxidant properties, and it’s commonly used for hay fever.
- It has the power to relieve mucus congestion, irritations, swelling and skin conditions that are associated with seasonal allergy symptoms.
- Roman chamomile oil helps reduce pain in the lower back, knees, wrists, fingers and other problematic areas.
- Treatment with chamomile extract reduced the ability of cancer cells to grow blood vessels needed to keep the tumor alive.
- Exposure to chamomile extract induces apoptosis in cancer cells, but not in normal cells.
- Promotes smooth, healthy skin and relieves irritations.
- It is also a sought-after natural antidote for eczema-like skin conditions.
- Eases skin rashes and scarring.
- Chamomile helps to clear acne and pimples on face.
- Makes skin young, moisturized and blemish-free.
- Chamomile Oil is a great natural remedy to calm your skin and reignite your radiance.
- Flush out toxins and trigger circulation make Chamomile Oil an essential in your skin detox.
- Reduce blemishes and hyperpigmentation.
- Symptoms of old age (wrinkles) can also be reduced.
- Enriches hair color and radiance.
- Chamomile is an effective natural solution for hair lice and dandruff.
- It hydrates the scalp, thus easing the associated irritation and itching.
- It retains the moisture level and strengthens the hair from within, leaving behind soft and strong tresses.
- Promote hair growth as it improves blood circulation to the scalp.
- Chamomile oil can also boost collagen production, helping in the growth of hair.
- It has important substances that can strengthen the hair follicles and thus, reduces hair fall.
- Chamomile can fight free radical damage and protects the hair from pollution, UV rays from the sun and heat.
Prior to using Ikebana Roman Chamomile essential oil, a skin test is recommended. This can be done by diluting 1 drop of the Essential Oil in 4 drops of a Carrier Oil and applying a dime-size amount of this blend to a small area of skin that is not sensitive. The Oil must never be used near the eyes, inner nose, and ears, or on any other particularly sensitive areas of skin.
Ikebana Roman Chamomile essential oil is for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner. Store the oil in cool & dry place and keep out of reach of children.
N. B. Keep eyes on our Facebook page for the multidimensional usage of Ikebana Roman Chamomile essential oil.