IKEBANA GINGER ESSENTIAL OIL is highly concentrated, natural plant-based aromatic fluid that offers a wealth of benefits when used safely in aromatherapy, skincare, personal care, spiritual and other wellness and mindful applications. Ginger Essential Oil known as “The Oil of Empowerment” for the feeling of confidence that it is known to inspire.
- Effective for spot treatment.
- Reduce scars and pigmented areas on the skin.
- Removes acne and pimples.
- Inhibits the signs of skin damage and aging.
- Restores color and radiance to a dull complexion.
- Enhance skin elasticity.
- Boost circulation and tone the skin naturally.
- Purifies and soothes scalps.
- Soothes dryness and itchiness.
- Enhances healthier hair growth.
- Kill the fungus which causes dandruff.
- Ikebana Ginger Essential Oil is stimulating and warming.
- Can enhance concentration.
- Reduce symptoms of colds, flu and fever.
- Relief from nausea with ginger essential oil.
- Soothe and reduce feelings of stress, sadness, anxiety, lethargy, agitation, dizziness and fatigue.
- Ikebana Ginger essential oil soothes tired muscles, relieves swelling and combats joint pain.
- May relief from menstrual cramps, headaches, backaches and soreness.
- May increases sexual desire. It addresses issues such as impotence and loss of libido.
Prior to using Ikebana Ginger Essential Oil, a skin test is recommended. This can be done by diluting 1 drop of the Essential Oil in 4 drops of a Carrier Oil and applying a dime-size amount of this blend to a small area of skin that is not sensitive. The Oil must never be used near the eyes, inner nose, and ears, or on any other particularly sensitive areas of skin.
Ikebana Ginger Essential Oil is for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner. Store the oil in cool & dry place and keep out of reach of children.
N. B. Keep eyes on our Facebook page for the multidimensional usage of Ikebana Ginger Essential Oil.
There are no reviews yet.