IKEBANA EUCALYPTUS ESSENTIAL OIL is highly concentrated, natural plant-based aromatic fluid that offers a wealth of benefits when used safely in aromatherapy, skincare, personal care, spiritual and other wellness and mindful applications. It’s probably one of the best essential oils you’ll ever find. Eucalyptus Essential Oil smells fresh, medicinal, woody and earthy. Eucalyptus oil is most effective in helping to clear up a sinus migraine.
When you’re sick, stuffed up and can’t stop coughing….?
Eucalyptus oil may help provide instant relief….!!!
- Support the respiratory system and soothe physical discomforts.
- Relieves a cough, cold and sinus problems.
- Reduce symptoms of flu and fever.
- Relieves a sore throat.
- Stimulate an immune response that reduces cold and flu viruses as winter starts.
- Reduce the symptoms of hay fever or allergic rhinitis.
- Combats stress and soothes the mind.
- Promotes mental clarity and clears brain fog.
- Eases sore muscles and joint pain.
- Helps sores and wounds to heal
- Soothes insect bites and burns
- It could be a great post-surgery Painkiller.
- Reduces bad mouth odor by gargling.
- A natural anti-bacterial cleaner and deodorizer
- Repellent mosquito and other insects.
- Treat athletes’ foot, thrush, ringworm and toenail infections.
- Reduce redness
- Treat sunburn.
- Reduce oil production that lead to acne.
- Treat cold sores, cysts and boils.
- Run off rodents.
- Fights against dandruff and lice.
- Reduce any scalp irritation
- Promote healthier roots and hair growth.
Prior to using Ikebana Eucalyptus Essential Oil, a skin test is recommended. This can be done by diluting 1 drop of the Essential Oil in 4 drops of a Carrier Oil and applying a dime-size amount of this blend to a small area of skin that is not sensitive. The Oil must never be used near the eyes, inner nose, and ears, or on any other particularly sensitive areas of skin.
Ikebana Eucalyptus Essential Oil is for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner. Store the oil in cool & dry place and keep out of reach of children.
N. B. Keep eyes on our Facebook page for the multidimensional usage of Ikebana Eucalyptus Essential Oil.
There are no reviews yet.