IKEBANA JASMINE ESSENTIAL OIL is highly concentrated, natural plant-based aromatic fluid that offers a wealth of benefits when used safely in aromatherapy, skincare, personal care, spiritual and other wellness and mindful applications. Jasmine essential oil is used within precious fragrance applications for both men and women. Jasmine’s romantic scent has long been believed to have an aphrodisiac effect. Jasmine essential oil smells deep, rich, floral and exotic.
- Ikebana Jasmine essential oil increased behavioral arousal.
- It can increase alertness and energy levels. It also boost up concentration.
- Jasmine can help you feel instantly calm and relax your nerves.
- This included significant increases in blood oxygen saturation, breathing rate, and blood pressure.
- The stimulating and activating effect of jasmine oil could be useful for relieving depression and improving mood.
- It may provide relief from a cough by clear out the accumulation of phlegm in the respiratory tracts.
- It may also eliminate snoring by clearing the congestion from nasal and respiratory tracts.
- Jasmine essential oil can help decrease emotional and physical symptoms of menopause and work as a natural remedy for menopause relief.
- Jasmine is known to help ease postpartum symptoms, including anxiety, depression, muscle pain and low energy.
- Jasmine essential oil help balance hormone levels by acting as phytoestrogens, plant constituents with a phenolic structure similar to estrogen.
- Ability to help correct PMS, menopause and other hormone-related issues.
- Its antiseptic effects have been extensively studied and found to fight various bacteria.
- Promote wound healing through the formation of scar tissue.
- Soothe dry skin and eczema and increasing cell turnover to lighten the appearance of scars.
- This oil can aid the treatment of dry and irritated skin.
- Great for sensitive skin.
- Promote collagen production, which helps fill in the space created by wrinkles.
- Jasmine essential oil is a perfect skin moisturizer.
- Jasmine oil has antiseptic properties that are beneficial in treating skin infections.
- Promote restoration and healing to your skin and face while you sleep.
- It can also help eliminate the fat cracks that often happen in pregnant mothers.
- It gets rid of dark spots and unevenness, plus helps lighten acne scars over time.
- Revealing healthy and radiant skin.
- Ikebana Jasmine essential oil is a great natural hair conditioner.
- It is good for moisturizing dry and frizzy hair.
- Its antimicrobial properties are effective in treating lice and scalp infections.
- Skin conditions like eczema can be treated effectively with jasmine oil.
- It is also known for removing scars and blemishes.
- Rejuvenates skin while giving off a lovely fragrance that lifts the spirits.
Prior to using Ikebana Jasmine essential oil, a skin test is recommended. This can be done by diluting 1 drop of the Essential Oil in 4 drops of a Carrier Oil and applying a dime-size amount of this blend to a small area of skin that is not sensitive. The Oil must never be used near the eyes, inner nose, and ears, or on any other particularly sensitive areas of skin.
Ikebana Jasmine essential oil is for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner. Store the oil in cool & dry place and keep out of reach of children.
N. B. Keep eyes on our Facebook page for the multidimensional usage of Ikebana Jasmine essential oil.