IKEBANA PATCHOULI ESSENTIAL OIL is highly concentrated, natural plant-based aromatic fluid that offers a wealth of benefits when used safely in aromatherapy, skincare, personal care, spiritual and other wellness and mindful applications. It has got warm, spicy, musky, and sensuous scent.
- Eliminates unpleasant odors of environment and balance emotions.
- Stimulatepleasure hormones by improving negative moods and enhancing the feeling of relaxation.
- Stimulate sensual energy and boost up the libido.
- Patchouli Essential Oil is known to fight infections.
- Boost the immune system and fight fever and colds.
- When diffused at night, Patchouli Essential Oil can encourage restful sleep.
- This oil stimulates the production of the hormones which treats sexual disorders.
- Facilitate the faster healing of wounds by stimulating the growth of new skin.
- Moisturize rough and chapped skin
- Reduce the appearance of blemishes, cuts, bruises and scars.
- Minimize scars and marks caused by acne and wounds.
- Prevents the growth of lice and dandruff on the hair scalp.
- Stimulates blood circulation which in turn prevents hair fall
- Promotes the growth of new hair.
- Regular use of the oil improves hair texture, adds shine, and stimulates hair growth.
- Provides relief from pain in the joints and muscles.
- Repels Insects.
Prior to using Ikebana Patchouli Essential Oil, a skin test is recommended. This can be done by diluting 1 drop of the Essential Oil in 4 drops of a Carrier Oil and applying a dime-size amount of this blend to a small area of skin that is not sensitive. The Oil must never be used near the eyes, inner nose, and ears, or on any other particularly sensitive areas of skin.
Ikebana Patchouli Essential Oil is for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner. Store the oil in cool & dry place and keep out of reach of children.
N. B. Keep eyes on our Facebook page for the multidimensional usage of Ikebana Patchouli Essential Oil.
There are no reviews yet.