IKEBANA LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL is highly concentrated, natural plant-based aromatic fluid that offer a wealth of benefits when used safely in aromatherapy, skincare, personal care, spiritual and other wellness and mindful applications. Lavender Essential Oil smells floral, fresh, sweet, herbaceous and sometimes slightly fruity. It is best to avoid using Lavender essential oil when pregnant!
- Ikebana Lavender essential oil reduce stress by relaxing the brain waves.
- Reduce cortisol levels that contribute to the stress hormone.
- Balance hormone, to reduce feelings of nervous tension.
- Work as a sleep aid for those suffering from insomnia.
- Reduce inflammation and clear up viral infections such as cold sores and warts.
- Clear up a headache or migraine.
- Lessens menopausal and PMS symptoms.
- Relieve respiratory symptoms.
- Lavender essential oil is a natural antioxidant that works to prevent and reverse disease.
- Helps patients with cancer cope with stress, nausea, chronic pain and depression.
- People struggling with tension or migraine headaches, lavender oil will be the natural remedy you’ve been looking for.
- Ikebana Lavender essential oil treat acne and soothes irritated skin.
- Treat a number of skin problems like eczema, psoriasis and other allergies.
- Effective and proven treatment of acne flare-up.
- Prevent wrinkles and lightens the appearance of age spots and dark marks.
- Lavender oil helps speed up the healing of small burns, cuts, scrapes and wounds.
- Stimulates new hair growth
- Increase scalp and hair health and thickness when massaged.
- It’s a natural treatment for head lice.
- Prevent the formation of dandruff.
- Reduce scalp inflammation and dry scalp.
- Eliminates harmful bacteria.
- Relieve muscle tension when used in a massage.
- It soothes angry skin and can help with bug bites.
- It can combat fungal infections.
- It’s an effective insect repellant.
Prior to using Ikebana Lavender essential oil, a skin test is recommended. This can be done by diluting 1 drop of the Essential Oil in 4 drops of a Carrier Oil and applying a dime-size amount of this blend to a small area of skin that is not sensitive. The Oil must never be used near the eyes, inner nose, and ears, or on any other particularly sensitive areas of skin.
Ikebana Lavender essential oil is for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner. Store the oil in cool & dry place and keep out of reach of children.
N. B. Keep eyes on our Facebook page for the multidimensional usage of Ikebana Lavender essential oil.