IKEBANA PINE ESSENTIAL OIL is highly concentrated, natural plant-based aromatic fluid that offers a wealth of benefits when used safely in aromatherapy, skincare, personal care, spiritual and other wellness and mindful applications. The scent of Pine Essential Oil typically has an earthy and outdoorsy fragrance that is reminiscent of a thick forest.
- Energizes and decreases mental stress that stems from fatigue, anxiety, and nervous tension.
- Refresh and uplift r mind.
- Support immune function by eliminating harmful bacteria.
- Soothe other symptoms of colds, coughs, sinusitis, asthma, and the flu.
- Promote easier breathing and facilitate the healing of infections.
- Soothes skin conditions characterized by itchiness, inflammation and dryness.
- Control excessive perspiration
- Prevent fungal infections
- Protect minor abrasions, such as cuts, scrapes, and bites, from developing infections.
- Slow the appearance of signs of aging, including fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, and age spots.
- Promotes a warming effect.
- Removes bacteria as well as a build-up of excess oil, dead skin, and dirt.
- Prevent inflammation, itchiness and infection, which enhance the hair’s natural smoothness and shine.
- Moisture to eliminate and protect against dandruff
- Nourishes to maintain the health of the scalp and strands.
- Pine Essential Oil is also protect against lice.
- Used in massage applications, Pine Essential Oil soothes inflammation, soreness, aches, pain and gout.
- Cleansing the home of bacteria, fungi, pathogens and yeast
- Killing odors and purifying the air
Prior to using Ikebana Pine Essential Oil, a skin test is recommended. This can be done by diluting 1 drop of the Essential Oil in 4 drops of a Carrier Oil and applying a dime-size amount of this blend to a small area of skin that is not sensitive. The Oil must never be used near the eyes, inner nose, and ears, or on any other particularly sensitive areas of skin.
Ikebana Pine Essential Oil is for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner. Store the oil in cool & dry place and keep out of reach of children.
N. B. Keep eyes on our Facebook page for the multidimensional usage of Ikebana Pine Essential Oil.
There are no reviews yet.