IKEBANA OREGANO ESSENTIAL OIL is highly concentrated, natural plant-based aromatic fluid that offers a wealth of benefits when used safely in aromatherapy, skincare, personal care, spiritual and other wellness and mindful applications. Oregano oil has proven to be a powerful, plant-derived essential oil that may rival antibiotics when it comes to treating or preventing various infections.
- Ikebana Oregano Essential Oil can boost the immune system
- Improve the efficiency of the respiratory tract
- Soothe throat irritation to suppress coughing fits.
- Flu and general sickness symptoms may diminish when Oregano Oil is inhaled.
- Regulates the hormone related issues in women.
- Make an effective sleep, when diffused in the bedroom.
- Ikebana Oregano Essential Oil fights with the look of aging, make skin clear and smooth.
- Treat acne and brighten the complexion.
- Reduce inflammation in the skin.
- Promote healing in the skin.
- Fight against fungal infections of the skin.
- Protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals.
- Ikebana Oregano Essential Oil to the scalp provides a refreshing, cooling sensation.
- Treat dandruff and boost scalp health.
- Promote healthier, shinier, and smoother hair.
- Oregano essential oil is great for boosting blood flow in the scalp when massaged.
- Applied in massage, the oil can soothe redness, irritation, bites, and discomforts associated with arthritis and injury.
- effective at repelling insects
- Ikebana Oregano Essential Oil is a natural and powerful antiseptic home cleaning agent.
Prior to using Ikebana Oregano Essential Oil, a skin test is recommended. This can be done by diluting 1 drop of the Essential Oil in 4 drops of a Carrier Oil and applying a dime-size amount of this blend to a small area of skin that is not sensitive. The Oil must never be used near the eyes, inner nose, and ears, or on any other particularly sensitive areas of skin.
Oregano Essential Oil is for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner. Store the oil in cool & dry place and keep out of reach of children.
N. B. Keep eyes on our Facebook page for the multidimensional usage of Ikebana Oregano Essential Oil.