IKEBANA ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL is highly concentrated, natural plant-based aromatic fluid that offers a wealth of benefits when used safely in aromatherapy, skincare, personal care, spiritual and other wellness and mindful applications. This concentrated oil extracted from Sweet orange. So that the oil has a sweet, fresh and spicy scent.
- Reduces the signs of acne and other uncomfortable skin conditions.
- May nourish skin, soothe dryness and irritation.
- Reduces the appearance of acne.
- Helps Fade Scar Marks.
- Improves the blood circulation of skin.
- Regulates the secretion from the sebaceous glands.
- Soothes skin afflicted with inflammation.
- Great face cleanser!
- Reduce wrinkles, tighten up pores and restore a youthful glow.
- Ikebana Orange Essential Oil might promote healthy hair.
- Might help dandruff flake off.
- Purify scalps with powerful antiseptic properties.
- Stimulates blood circulation to ensure your scalp gets sufficient nutrients.
- Dry hair moisturizer.
- Ikebana Orange Essential Oil is a natural sedative to help you relax.
- Helps reduce pulse rate.
- Can stimulate the strength and resilience of the immune system.
- Eliminates airborne bacteria.
- Relieve discomforts associated with inflammation, headaches, menstruation, and low libido.
- Orange essential oil might promote urination by eliminating toxins like acid, bile, salt.
- Reduces the incidents of painful and reflexive muscle contractions.
- Massage with the oil can relieve stress and increase blood flow.
Prior to using Ikebana Orange Essential Oil, a skin test is recommended. This can be done by diluting 1 drop of the Essential Oil in 4 drops of a Carrier Oil and applying a dime-size amount of this blend to a small area of skin that is not sensitive. The Oil must never be used near the eyes, inner nose, and ears, or on any other particularly sensitive areas of skin.
Ikebana Orange Essential Oil is for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner. Store the oil in cool & dry place and keep out of reach of children.
N. B. Keep eyes on our Facebook page for the multidimensional usage of Ikebana Orange Essential Oil.