IKEBANA CEDARWOOD ESSENTIAL OIL is highly concentrated, natural plant-based aromatic fluids that offer a wealth of benefits when used safely in aromatherapy, skincare, personal care, spiritual and other wellness and mindful applications. The oil has got a warm and woody scent.
- Soothes irritation, inflammation, redness, and itchiness.
- Soothes dryness that leads to cracking, peeling, or blistering.
- Regulate sebum production.
- Eliminates acne-causing bacteria.
- Guards the skin against environmental pollutants and toxins.
- Reduces the chances of future breakouts.
- Reduces the appearance of the signs of aging.
- It’s a perfect cleanser of scalp.
- Improve blood circulations on scalp.
- Treat scalp acne and Folliculitis.
- Treat scalp odor.
- Treats dandruff and fungal infections.
- Treats Alopecia and reduces hair loss.
- Reduce thinning and slow hair loss.
- Stimulate new hair growth in areas experiencing hair loss.
- Helps to deodorize indoor environments.
- Prevent the development of mildew and improve cerebral activities.
- Relax the body, enhance concentration and decrease hyperactivity.
- Reduce harmful stress, ease tension and clear the mind.
- Encourage the onset of quality sleep.
- Facilitate wound-healing
- Address the discomforts of muscle aches and joint pain or stiffness.
- Soothe coughs as well as spasms
- Support the health of the organs
- Regulate menstruation and stimulate circulation.
- Protect the body against harmful bacteria
- Eliminate unpleasant odors
- Repel insects
Prior to using Ikebana Cedarwood Essential Oil, a skin test is recommended. This can be done by diluting 1 drop of the Essential Oil in 4 drops of a Carrier Oil and applying a dime-size amount of this blend to a small area of skin that is not sensitive. The Oil must never be used near the eyes, inner nose, and ears, or on any other particularly sensitive areas of skin.
Ikebana Cedarwood Essential Oil is for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner. Store the oil in cool & dry place and keep out of reach of children.
N. B. Keep eyes on our Facebook page for the multidimensional usage of the Ikebana Cedarwood Essential Oil.