IKEBANA TURMERIC ESSENTIAL OIL is highly concentrated, natural plant-based aromatic fluid that offers a wealth of benefits when used safely in aromatherapy, skincare, personal care, spiritual and other wellness and mindful applications. Turmeric is very well known as beautification element from the ancient. It has got warm, woody, earthy and spicy scent.
- Support and strengthen immune function and encourage a positive response.
- Soothe the mind and uplift the mood.
- Promote positive emotions and increased energy.
- Address negative emotions, fatigue, loss of appetite, headaches, and symptoms of allergies, colds and fevers.
- Manage respiratory conditions that make breathing difficult, such as asthma.
- Support the body’s natural digestive functions.
- Cleanse, clarify, smooth, calm, invigorate and brighten the skin.
- Generally support skin health and improve the skin’s resiliency.
- Moisturize dryness to alleviate itchiness.
- Say goodbye to blemishes and marks.
- Remove excess natural skin oil.
- Promote skin elasticity and firmness through moisture
- Diminish the appearance of blemishes and wrinkles.
- Exfoliate to remove dead cells and reveal new skin.
- Promote a supple, healthy, revitalized appearance.
- Nourish and strengthen the strands.
- Remove loose dandruff flakes from the hair.
- turmeric essential oil can treat all kinds of scalp condition.
- Turmeric oil can rid scalp of the infection which can be the end of hair fall.
- Moisturize dryness to help establish healthy scalp conditions that are conducive to hair growth.
- Beneficial for application to areas of minor burns, cuts, bites and bruises.
- Support the body’s natural recovery process after vigorous activity and injuries.
- Promote a sense of well-being through massage when experiencing itching, bruising, soreness, pain, cramps and inflammation.
Prior to using Ikebana Turmeric Essential Oil, a skin test is recommended. This can be done by diluting 1 drop of the Essential Oil in 4 drops of a Carrier Oil and applying a dime-size amount of this blend to a small area of skin that is not sensitive. The Oil must never be used near the eyes, inner nose, and ears, or on any other particularly sensitive areas of skin.
Ikebana Turmeric Essential Oil is for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner. Store the oil in cool & dry place and keep out of reach of children.
N. B. Keep eyes on our Facebook page for the multidimensional usage of Ikebana Turmeric Essential Oil.