IKEBANA VETIVER ESSENTIAL OIL is highly concentrated, natural plant-based aromatic fluid that offers a wealth of benefits when used safely in aromatherapy, skincare, personal care, spiritual and other wellness and mindful applications. It has got grounding, sensuous, and deeply calming scent. Vetiver Essential Oil is also referred to as the Oil of Tranquility and The Fragrance of the Soil.
- Moisturize, tightens and protects skin against the harsh effects of environmental stressors.
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles and exhibiting anti-aging properties.
- By conditioning and nourishing the skin, Vetiver Oil promotes the growth of new skin.
- Remove scars, stretch marks, and acne, among other skin ailments.
- Ikebana Vetiver Essential Oil is the one-stop solution for all type of hair woes.
- The Oil improves blood circulation in the hair follicles.
- Prevents various hair infections and also takes part in collagen formation.
- It is extremely useful for rejuvenating dull, lifeless hair.
- Regular use of the oil improves hair texture, adds shine and stimulates hair growth.
- Ikebana Vetiver Essential Oil can ease a stressed mind.
- Encourage feelings of confidence, stillness, and tranquility.
- Relieve nervousness and restoring a sense of serenity.
- It is reputed to effectively diminish feelings of anger, irritability, panic and restlessness.
- Using vetiver oil in a diffuse while you sleep could help improve your breathing patterns.
- May relief from various types of inflammation.
- Facilitate the healing of wounds.
- Eliminates and prevents the growth of harmful bacteria.
Prior to using Ikebana Vetiver Essential Oil, a skin test is recommended. This can be done by diluting 1 drop of the Essential Oil in 4 drops of a Carrier Oil and applying a dime-size amount of this blend to a small area of skin that is not sensitive. The Oil must never be used near the eyes, inner nose, and ears, or on any other particularly sensitive areas of skin.
Ikebana Vetiver Essential Oil is for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner. Store the oil in cool & dry place and keep out of reach of children.
N. B. Keep eyes on our Facebook page for the multidimensional usage of Ikebana Vetiver Essential Oil.
There are no reviews yet.