IKEBANA TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL is highly concentrated, natural plant-based aromatic fluid that offers a wealth of benefits when used safely in aromatherapy, skincare, personal care, spiritual and other wellness and mindful applications. Tea Tree Essential Oil is a powerful, antiseptic immune system stimulant that is beneficial for eliminating bacteria, viruses, and fungi. Tea Tree Oil smells medicinal, fresh, woody, earthy and herbaceous.
- The fragrance of the oil is inhaled and scent receptors in the brain’s emotional powerhouse process the smell as calming, allowing the brain and body to relax.
- A few drops smoothed onto a pillow may promote faster onset of deeper sleep by reducing anxiety and improving sleep quality.
- Effective in facilitating the relief of congestion and respiratory tract infections.
- Tea Tree Oil can be used to clear up a sinus infection.
- It works as a natural remedy for bad breath.
- Ikebana Tea Tree Essential Oil as a miracle treatment for acne but this amazing oil is much more than just that.
- It also helps to prevent and reduce acne scars, leaving the skin smooth and silky.
- Tea Tree essential oil has a moisturizing effect, which helps to soothe dry skin, as well as reduce itching and irritation.
- Tea Tree oil is an effective treatment for skin tags due to its antibacterial properties.
- The antiseptic properties of Tea Tree oil contribute to its ability to combat oily skin, helping to remove surface oils without over drying or causing irritation.
- It helps to quickly heal and reduce the appearance of scars that cause discoloration, dark spots and hyper-pigmentation.
- It can be used to disinfect minor cuts, scrapes and wounds.
- Has strong anti-fungal properties, which make it an excellent choice for curing nail fungus and other skin infections.
- Ikebana Tea Tree Essential Oil is known to be an antiseptic that effectively eliminates lice and nits.
- By soothing dry, flaking skin this fungicidal oil can refresh the scalp and eliminate dandruff.
- Tea Tree oil stimulates and increases blood flow near the hair follicles, which promotes healthy hair growth.
- it can also prevent excessive hair fall.
- Great treatment for an itchy scalp.
- It hydrates and replenishes the skin surface and clears the clogged pores on the scalp.
- Ikebana Tea Tree Essential Oil can help to fight against skin cancer.
Prior to using Ikebana Tea Tree Essential Oil, a skin test is recommended. This can be done by diluting 1 drop of the Essential Oil in 4 drops of a Carrier Oil and applying a dime-size amount of this blend to a small area of skin that is not sensitive. The Oil must never be used near the eyes, inner nose, and ears, or on any other particularly sensitive areas of skin.
Ikebana Tea Tree Essential Oil is for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner. Store the oil in cool & dry place and keep out of reach of children.
The oil should never be applied to sensitive areas of skin such as around the eyes or in the nose. Sun exposure should be avoided after using the oil, as the oil can sensitize the skin to UV rays.
N. B. Keep eyes on our Facebook page for the multidimensional usage of Ikebana Tea Tree Essential Oil.