IKEBANA NEROLI ESSENTIAL OIL is highly concentrated, natural plant-based aromatic fluid that offers a wealth of benefits when used safely in aromatherapy, skincare, personal care, spiritual and other wellness and mindful applications. Neroli Essential Oil is sometimes known as Orange Blossom Essential Oil. Neroli oil emits a rich, floral scent, with citrusy overtones.
- Ikebana Neroli essential oil may help the brain release serotonin.
- May relieve nervous stress, anxiety and anxiety-induced depression.
- Beneficial for relieving several symptoms associated with menopause.
- May decrease several symptoms of PMS (premenstrual syndrome).
- Neroli Essential oil may help lower blood pressure by reducing cortisol, a stress hormone.
- Ikebana Neroli Essential oils more effective for acne treatment.
- Neroli Essential oil may regenerate skin.
- It may decrease stretch marks.
- Neroli Essential Oil intensely moisturizes the skin.
- Treats with wrinkles and fine lines.
- Balances the amount of oil on skin.
- Protects skin from bacterial and fungal infections.
- It is the prime ingredient to target breakouts and balance the production of sebum.
- Ikebana Neroli Essential oil reduce itchiness and flakiness.
- It is a great cleanser of hair and scalp.
- Remove dandruff.
- Helpful for fighting a flaky, dry, or itchy head.
- It might help with general pain and inflammation.
Prior to using Ikebana Neroli Essential Oil, a skin test is recommended. This can be done by diluting 1 drop of the Essential Oil in 4 drops of a Carrier Oil and applying a dime-size amount of this blend to a small area of skin that is not sensitive. The Oil must never be used near the eyes, inner nose, and ears, or on any other particularly sensitive areas of skin.
Ikebana Neroli Essential Oil is for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner. Store the oil in cool & dry place and keep out of reach of children.
N. B. Keep eyes on our Facebook page for the multidimensional usage of Ikebana Neroli Essential Oil.