IKEBANA THYME ESSENTIAL OIL is highly concentrated, natural plant-based aromatic fluid that offer a wealth of benefits when used safely in aromatherapy, skincare, personal care, spiritual and other wellness and mindful applications. Thyme Oil exudes an intensely fresh, spicy, herbaceous scent that can be reminiscent of the fresh herb. Thyme is one of the few botanicals that display characteristically high levels of the compound Thymol in its volatile oils.
- Ikebana Thyme Essential Oil serves as a tonic and displays a strengthening effect on both the body and the mind.
- Protect the body during common seasonal ailments such as the flu, and ease headaches.
- Can ease minor respiratory discomfort while suppressing coughs.
- Promote restful sleep.
- Ikebana Thyme Essential Oil is ideally suited for those with oily skin or acne.
- Diminish texture issues, and achieve a more even, radiant complexion.
- Boost the recovery of minor cuts, scrapes, sunburn, and skin infections.
- Thymol is also thought to play a protective role against environmental damage on the skin.
- Thyme Oil can be beneficial for anti-aging skin regimens as well.
- Ikebana Thyme Essential Oil helps naturally clarify hair.
- Alleviate dandruff, eliminate lice, and soothe the scalp.
- Promote hair growth.
- Ikebana Thyme Essential Oil provides natural pain relief for those suffering from physical fatigue as well as muscular pain, strain, and stiffness.
Prior to using Ikebana Thyme Essential Oil, a skin test is recommended. This can be done by diluting 1 drop of the Essential Oil in 4 drops of a Carrier Oil and applying a dime-size amount of this blend to a small area of skin that is not sensitive. The Oil must never be used near the eyes, inner nose, and ears, or on any other particularly sensitive areas of skin.
Ikebana Thyme Essential Oil is for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner. Store the oil in cool & dry place and keep out of reach of children.
N. B. Keep eyes on our Facebook page for the multidimensional usage of Ikebana Thyme Essential Oil.