IKEBANA ALOE VERA OIL is basically created by combining aloe gel with a carrier oil. Cold-pressed coconut oil is a preferred oil, known for its natural healing properties. One can also add essential oils like rose, peppermint, lavender, etc to make the oil aromatic and added benefits. Aloe vera is a wonder plant which has several beauty-boosting properties for skin and hair.
- Soothes sunburns and skin injuries by increasing collagen synthesis and cross-linking.
- Reduce any resulting scar tissue and speeds up wound healing.
- It can help alleviate pain and promote healing.
- Soften skin and improve skin integrity.
- Fade dark spots and stretch marks.
- It also effective in treating UV-induced and post-acne hyper pigmentation.
- It inhibits the growth of fungi, bacteria and viruses.
- Prevent acne.
- Enhances the quick healing of wounds.
- Soothe Skin Conditions.
- Slow Signs of Aging.
- Since it sheds dead cells from the outer layer of the skin and decreases redness and inflammation.
- Aloe specifically bind moisture into the skin. It also has cohesive effects by sticking together flaking epidermal skin cells
- Promote healthy cell growth and shiny hair.
- Repair damaged cells in the scalp
- Improves hair follicle health and increases blood circulation.
- Stimulates hair follicles to promote regrowth of hair.
- Control hair fall.
- Protects hair from damage caused by the sun, pollution and other environmental elements.
- Aloe vera Oil Deep cleans oily hair.
- It also works effectively to fight dandruff.
- It’s a good massage oil which can treat joint pains, arthritis and other pains in the body.
- Soothes and softens the affected area while cooling down the inflamed swelling, thereby also reducing the redness and the pain.
Measured when packed. Glass bottles/jars are sincerely sanitized.
IKEBANA Aloe vera Oil is for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner.
N. B. Keep eyes on our facebook page for the multidimensional usage of the IKEBANA Aloe vera Oil.