IKEBANA PUMPKIN SEED OIL is a carrier oil, can use directly on the skin and hair, also used to dilute essential oils. The oil is organic, unrefined and cold pressed, extracted from the seeds of pumpkins. It is also known as pepita oil.
- Effective against acne-causing bacteria
- Soothe other acute and chronic skin inflammatory conditions.
- Active against fungi like Candida albicans and bacteria like Staphylococcus aureus.
- It is an excellent antioxidant and antimicrobial agent to promote wound healing.
- Prevent free radical damage and minimize signs of aging.
- Protect against UVB-induced skin damage.
- It can also prevent UV-induced hyper pigmentation.
- Strengthen hair strands and make hair strong.
- Fight with the symptomatic discomfort associated with dandruff and other scalp infections such as dryness, redness, and irritation.
- Moisturize the hair and get rid of the dryness.
- Decreases hair loss.
- Increase keratin levels in hair strands, making them stronger.
- Pumpkin seed oil can be used as an oil cleanser to remove makeup.
Measured when packed. Glass bottles/jars are sincerely sanitized.
IKEBANA Pumpkin seed Oil is for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner.
N. B. Keep eyes on our Facebook page for the multidimensional usage of the IKEBANA Pumpkin seed oil.
There are no reviews yet.