IKEBANA ARGAN OIL is a carrier oil, can use directly on the skin and hair, also used to dilute essential oils. The oil is organic, unrefined and cold pressed, derived from Argan fruit. The Argan Tree is called the Tree of life and Argan Oil has earned the well deserved nickname Liquid Gold.
- Maintain the softness, suppleness and radiance of skin.
- Reduce the appearance of aging, such as premature wrinkles and fine lines.
- Soothe acne and reduce chances of future outbreaks.
- Make oils feel thinner in consistency, thus being beneficial for use on acne-prone skin.
- Promote moisture retention in skin.
- Have cleansing properties that purge dirt, sweat and excess sebum from skin.
- Lessen inflammation and Control blood clotting on the skin.
- Maintain the softness, suppleness, and radiance of hair.
- Stimulate the growth of thicker, longer and stronger hair.
- Eliminate dandruff and thereby support hair growth.
- Moisturize hair and promote its growth.
- Soften hair without leaving a greasy or sticky residue.
- Have cleansing properties that purge dirt, sweat, and excess sebum from hair.
- Condition and protect hair from damage without diminishing luster or making it feel heavy.
- IKEBANA Argan Oil Boost immunity.
- Exhibit antioxidant properties.
- Prevent joint inflammation, stiffness, and pain.
- Facilitate wound healing.
- Soothe joint pain and ease stiffness to improve flexibility.
Measured when packed. Glass bottles/jars are sincerely sanitized.
IKEBANA Argan Oil is for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner.
N. B. Keep eyes on our facebook page for the multidimensional usage of the IKEBANA Argan Oil.
There are no reviews yet.