IKEBANA BLACK SEED OIL is a carrier oil, can use directly on the skin and hair, also used to dilute essential oils. The oil is organic, unrefined and cold pressed, derived from the plant Nigella sativa. Black seed is a wonder plant which has several beauty-boosting properties for skin and hair. Black seeds are also known as black caraway, black cumin, kalonji, and black onion seeds.
- Beneficial for skin conditions, such as acne.
- Aid in the treatment of psoriasis.
- Treat vitiligo, a disorder that causes loss of pigmentation in the skin.
- It could alleviate symptoms of eczema, a skin condition characterized by dry, itchy skin.
- Help scavenge free radicals and soothe skin to keep it healthy.
- Boost your moisturizer’s hydrating efforts and leave your skin looking soft and smooth for long hours.
- Maintain the skin health by reducing levels of oxidative stress and neutralizing free-radicals.
- It can help with hair loss and promote stronger hair.
- Prevent the reduction of melanin (pigment) in hair cells
- Prevent premature graying of hair.
- Massage you hair with black seed oil to restore moisture in your dry and frizzy locks.
- The oil regulates the production of sebum in the scalp
- Provides sufficient hydration to the hair shafts, which results in healthy and beautiful hair.
- Stimulate tissue growth and promote wound healing.
Measured when packed. Glass bottles/jars are sincerely sanitized.
IKEBANA Black seed Oil is for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner.
N. B. Keep eyes on our facebook page for the multidimensional usage of the IKEBANA Black seed oil.