IKEBANA JOJOBA OIL is organic, unrefined and cold pressed, derived from the seeds of the jojoba shrub.is a carrier oil, can use directly on the skin and hair, also used to dilute essential oils. Jojoba Oil is not really an oil but rather a liquid wax ester. It’s a natural lubricant for skin and hair.
- Reduce blemishes, acne & pimples
- Reduce stretch marks
- Improve the skin barrier
- Moisturize and tighten the skin
- Balance the oil in the skin, making it less oily
- Enhance the brightness of the complexion
- Enhance skin elasticity
- Delay signs of aging
- Nutritious for Skin.
- Soothes Sunburn.
- Soothes Dry Skin
- Be readily absorbed by the skin
- Maintain the softness, suppleness & radiance of skin
- Promote hair thickness and growth
- Soften hair without leaving a greasy or sticky residue.
- Condition and protect hair from damage
- Prevents split ends
- Treats heat damage
- Prevents premature greying
- Eliminate dandruff
- Dry brittle hair
- Prevents scalp infections
- Useful for color-treated hair
- Moisturize hair and promote shiny hair
- It is a great oil cleanser to remove makeup.
- It’s great as a lip balm
- Useful in nail care
- Prevent joint inflammation, stiffness and pain
Measured when packed. Glass bottles/jars are sincerely sanitized.
Ikebana Jojoba Oil is for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or, prevent any disease and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner.
N. B. Keep eyes on our Facebook page for the multidimensional usage of Ikebana Jojoba Oil.
There are no reviews yet.