IKEBANA AVOCADO OIL is a carrier oil, can use directly on the skin and hair, also used to dilute essential oils. The oil is organic, unrefined and cold pressed.
- IKEBANA Avocado Oil soften skin.
- Moisturize skin
- Enhance the brightness of the complexion
- Enhance skin elasticity
- Prevent symptoms of premature aging, such as wrinkles
- Maintain the suppleness and radiance of skin.
- Balance the oil in the skin, making it less oily.
- Soften hair without leaving a greasy or sticky residue.
- Condition and protect hair from damage without diminishing luster or making it feel heavy
- Stimulate the growth of thicker, longer, and stronger hair
- Eliminate dandruff and thereby support hair growth
- Moisturize hair and promote the growth of shiny hair.
- IKEBANA Avocado Oil have exceptional cleansing properties
- Boost immunity.
- Prevent joint inflammation, stiffness, and pain.
- Soothe pain and discomfort associated with arthritis.
Measured when packed. Glass bottles/jars are sincerely sanitized.
IKEBANA Avocado Oil is for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner.
N. B. Keep eyes on our facebook page for the multidimensional usage of the IKEBANA Avocado Oil.