IKEBANA Castor oil is a carrier oil, can use directly on the skin and hair, also used to dilute essential oils. The oil is organic, unrefined and cold pressed. It considered a vegetable oil that is pale yellow in color and is produced by crushing the seeds of the castor oil plant. Many of the benefits gained by using castor oil are a result of its chemical composition. It is also called Ricinus Oil.
- IKEBANA Castor Oil treats Acne.
- Eliminate fine lines and wrinkles.
- Treats ring worm.
- Minimize appearance of scars.
- Relieve sunburn.
- Remove moles and skin tags.
- Reduces skin inflammation.
- IKEBANA Castor Oil is a great treatment for hair problems.
- Castor oil can increase hair growth and reduce hair damage.
- It has been proven to be an effective way to grow and strengthen your hair.
- It can help strengthen and lengthen eyelashes.
- Castor oil is an excellent massage oil for arthritic joints, sore muscles, and inflammation of nerves.
- It is effective treatment for getting rid of unsightly stretch marks.
- It is the great treatment of dry heels.
- Soften cuticles and eliminates brittle nails.
- It fights with toenail fungus.
- It hydrates chapped lips.
- Relieves symptoms of migraines.
- Reduces menstrual cramps.
Measured when packed. Glass bottles/jars are sincerely sanitized.
IKEBANA Castor Oil is for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner. Store the oil in cool & dry place and keep out of reach of children.
N. B. Keep eyes on our Facebook page for the multidimensional usage of the IKEBANA Castor Oil.
There are no reviews yet.