IKEBANA CARROT SEED OIL is a carrier oil is organic, unrefined and cold pressed, extracted from the seeds of the wild carrot plant known as daucuscarota. Carrot seed oil is yellowish-brown in color, it is used in skincare products for its anti-ageing benefits. The origin of this oil dates back to ancient Egyptian and Greek civilizations.
- IKEBANA Carrot seed oil is a natural anti-ageing serum for skin.
- Soothes the skin by reducing redness, irritation, acne and acne scars on the face.
- It helps keep the skin calm and clear.
- Prevents skin infections with combats the growth of various bacteria.
- This oil is also powerful against fighting fungi and other viruses.
- Protect the skin from sun damage.
- Fight with excessive sebum production.
- It does not clog pores and suits all types of skin and keeps it moisturized naturally.
- Treat various skin conditions such as vitiligo, eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis.
- Emits anti-inflammatory properties that fight the symptomatic discomfort
- Remove dandruff
- Prevent infections such as dryness, redness, and irritation.
- Moisturize the hair and get rid of the dryness.
Measured when packed. Glass bottles/jars are sincerely sanitized.
IKEBANA Carrot seed oil is for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or, prevent any disease and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner.
N. B. Keep eyes on our facebook page for the multidimensional usage of the IKEBANA Carrot seed oil.