IKEBANA YLANG YLANG ESSENTIAL OIL is highly concentrated, natural plant-based aromatic fluid that offers a wealth of benefits when used safely in aromatherapy, skincare, personal care, spiritual and other wellness and mindful applications. The oil has got a beautifully sweet, warm and richly floral scent.
- Balance and regulate oil production in the skin.
- Inhibit the activity of bacteria responsible for causing acne.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Ylang ylang oil is also good in absorbing excess sebum.
- Moisturize effect on dry skin and improve the regeneration of skin cells.
- Ikebana Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is an effective natural treatment to reduce hair fall.
- It is a natural way to treat thinning hair.
- Makes hair healthier and shinier.
- Repels Head Lice
- People with dry hair, the oil can be used as a natural conditioning agent.
- Balance the oil secretions in your scalp and reduce the wet and oily sensation.
- Soothe feelings of stress, anxiety, sadness, tension, and sleeplessness.
- Promotes positive feelings of cheerfulness and optimism.
- Boost libido to enhance sensuality between a couple by addressing the mental and emotional factors that sometimes hinder a romantic mood.
- It works effectively facilitate the healing of wounds.
- When the oil absorbed by the skin may help lower blood pressure.
- This oil has been used to treat rheumatism and gout.
- Ylang ylang essential oil is a green repellent for mosquito control.
Prior to using Ikebana Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, a skin test is recommended. This can be done by diluting 1 drop of the Essential Oil in 4 drops of a Carrier Oil and applying a dime-size amount of this blend to a small area of skin that is not sensitive. The Oil must never be used near the eyes, inner nose, and ears, or on any other particularly sensitive areas of skin.
Ikebana Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner. Store the oil in cool & dry place and keep out of reach of children.
N. B. Keep eyes on our Facebook page for the multidimensional usage of Ikebana Ylang Ylang Essential Oil.