IKEBANA SAFFRON ESSENTIAL OIL is highly concentrated, natural plant-based aromatic fluid that offer a wealth of benefits when used safely in aromatherapy, skincare, personal care, spiritual and other wellness and mindful applications. Saffron is one of the most beautiful and expensive spices on earth. That’s the reason made the Saffron essential oil expensive too. Saffron essential oil is magic to the skin, hair, and overall health. The oil is not toxic and will cause no irritation or sensitivity once used. It has got a strong exotic fragrance.
- Treat and clear acne and blemishes as well as remove spots and marks.
- Prevent from appearance of blackheads and whiteheads.
- Lessen the appearance of wrinkles.
- Adds radiance to skin and brightens skin complexion.
- Adds glow to tired skin.
- Fight with skin irritation effectively.
- Saffron oil contains antioxidant properties, which is great for your skin tone.
- Protect against ultraviolet (UV) radiation is one of the best things you can do.
- Develop hyperpigmentation due to scarring, sun exposure or hormonal changes.
- Skin will look hydrated, radiant and even supple and soft.
- Lowers risk of developing complications, including skin infections and scarring.
- Prevent hair loss and reduce spilt ends.
- Saffron’s antioxidants mend follicles to generate hair growth.
- Promote new hair growth and offer you long, shiny and healthy tresses.
- Saffron and its ingredients can be helpful for hair transparency and shine.
- When you mix Saffron essential oil with your shampoo or conditioner
- It can help improve the texture and tone of your hair.
- Releases serotonin in the body and helps fight depression and anxiety.
- It also promotes good sleep and treats the condition of insomnia.
- Clear up inflammation in the respiratory tracts and loosen phlegm and mucus.
- Relieve menstrual and premenstrual cramps among women.
- Increases fertility in men and can be used for the management of premature ejaculation.
- Asthma to cough and cold in addition to whooping cough can be simply cured with it.
- Ikebana Saffron essential oil is effective in treating wounds and scars on the body.
Prior to using Ikebana Saffron essential oil, a skin test is recommended. This can be done by diluting 1 drop of the Essential Oil in 4 drops of a Carrier Oil and applying a dime-size amount of this blend to a small area of skin that is not sensitive. The Oil must never be used near the eyes, inner nose, and ears, or on any other particularly sensitive areas of skin.
Ikebana Saffron essential oil is for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner. Store the oil in cool & dry place and keep out of reach of children.
N. B. Keep eyes on our Facebook page for the multidimensional usage of Ikebana Saffron essential oil.