IKEBANA CBD ESSENTIAL OIL is highly concentrated, natural plant-based aromatic fluid that offer a wealth of benefits when used safely in aromatherapy, skincare, personal care, spiritual and other wellness and mindful applications. Cannabidiol, or CBD oil has been used as a pain reliever since ancient times. It’s been proven to be a better and safer option than opioids. CBD oil is non psychoactive, as it lacks THC, the bioactive compound that influences how your brain works. Ikebana CBD essential oil smells sharp, herbaceous, green and slightly spicy.
- Beneficial for anxiety disorders and other mental health disorders.
- Treat certain types of epilepsy syndromes.
- Reduce traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) symptoms.
- It’s warm, uplifting, and supportive for mind and soul.
- CBD’s ability to calm is perhaps its most popular effect and the reason its use is so widespread.
- A psychoactive compound affects your brain functions, resulting in drastic mood, feeling and behavior changes.
- Reduce some cancer-related symptoms and side effects related to cancer treatment.
- CBD essential oil might offer neuroprotective activity in several neurodegenerative diseases, including amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), Parkinson’s disease, Huntington’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, multiple sclerosis (MS)
- CBD oil may help people with addiction by reducing activation of the amygdala, a brain area involved in addiction.
- Reduce chronic pain by affecting endocannabinoid receptor activity, reducing inflammation, and interacting with neurotransmitters.
- CBD with several benefits for the heart and circulatory system, including the ability to lower high blood pressure.
- Improve sleep in people with certain sleep disorders.
- Reduce the effects of high glucose levels on other cells in the body.
- Provide significant neuroprotection, or protection against numerous pathological disorders.
- Ikebana CBD essential oil relieves from unmanageable pain.
- Arthritis treatment usually targets pain relief and improved joint function.
- Treat acne and may prevent or reduce future breakouts.
- Reduce inflammation and help soothe skin
- Reduce breakouts especially acne-related redness.
- Lessen the visible signs of aging.
- Soothe scalp and improves blood circulation on it.
- Massaging the scalp with the oil soothes the dryness on the scalp
- Promotes hair growth.
- Regulate the functioning of the immune system.
- It calms skin inflammation in these areas and decreases hair loss.
- Treats hormonal and stress induced hair loss.
- Prevents hair damage and breakage.
Prior to using Ikebana CBD essential oil, a skin test is recommended. This can be done by diluting 1 drop of the Essential Oil in 4 drops of a Carrier Oil and applying a dime-size amount of this blend to a small area of skin that is not sensitive. The Oil must never be used near the eyes, inner nose, and ears, or on any other particularly sensitive areas of skin.
Ikebana CBD essential oil is for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information .s not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner. Store the oil in cool & dry place and keep out of reach of children.
N. B. Keep eyes on our Facebook page for the multidimensional usage of Ikebana CBD essential oil.